1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Open the tube of dough, and separate into four rectangles. Press the perforated triangle seams together.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together well.
4. Place a spoonful of the mixture on the bottom half of each rectangle, with the short sides on the bottom and top, and spread to 1/2 inch from the edges, keeping it on the bottom half of the rectangle only.
5. Fold the top of the rectangle over the spread, and seal the edges all the way around.
6. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8–10 minutes until dough is golden. Let cool, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate.