1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs together.
3. Add the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
4. Stir in 3/4 of the bag of chocolate chunks.
5. Drop the batter by the tablespoonful on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 7 minutes, and take out of the oven. Press mini marshmallows and remaining chocolate chunks into the cookies.
6. Return to oven and bake for another 3–4 minutes until cookies are done and marshmallows are golden.