Use the pizza dough recipe from the Whole Wheat Mini Calzones, or save time by using prepared, refrigerated pizza dough. Chocolate-dipped fruit is easy to prepare, and it will elevate your kids’ lunch to something out of the ordinary.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. On a floured surface, roll out dough into a large rectangle.
3. Spread pizza sauce over dough and top with cheese.
4. Starting with a long edge, roll up and seal edge of dough.
5. Cut into 1-inch slices with a sharp knife.
6. Bake on a greased baking sheet until golden, about 10–12 minutes.