This take on a tuna sandwich is hands-down my family’s favorite lunch. Pair it with some fruits and vegetables, and you’ve got a delicious, balanced meal. These freeze well, so you might want to double the batch, wrap, and freeze the extras.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Open the tube of dough, and separate into four rectangles. Press the perforated triangle seams together.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together.
4. Place 1/4 of tuna mixture in the middle of each rectangle, lengthwise like a hot dog.
5. Bring the long edges of the dough up around the tuna and seal. Turn so the seal is on the bottom. Fold up the short edges of dough on each end.
6. Bake for 8–10 minutes until dough is golden brown. Cool, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate.