What are the other names for the uterine tubes?

Female Reproductive System Read more from
Chapter Reproductive System

The uterine tubes are also called the oviducts or Fallopian tubes, named for the anatomist Gabriel Fallopius (1523–1562).


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Anatomy Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App