Middle East


Are all Israelis Jewish

No, they are not. About 80 percent of Israelis are Jewish, and the remaining 20 percent are predominantly Arabs.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Geography Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App