Small Business Investing

Starting a Business

How do I create an S corporation?

To begin to create an S corporation, you must submit Form 2553, “Election by a Small Business Corporation,” to the IRS.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App