Retirement Taxes

What are some strategies to reduce my tax burden when I retire?

Some experts suggest you buy tax-exempt municipal bonds to limit the state taxes you may pay on your investment interest. However, you remain responsible for capital gains taxes. Please consult your tax adviser for further information.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App