State Taxes

What federal tax form must I use to claim state income tax deductions?

The IRS requires Form 1040, Schedule A to itemize your deductions, including any state tax payments.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App