Business Insurance

What is “contents insurance”?

Contents insurance pays for loss or damage to possessions on the premises of your home-based business. Your homeowners’ insurance will not cover the loss or damage of equipment in your home-based office under your homeowners’ policy; this needs to be covered under a separate policy.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App