NextPrevious

The Future

401(K)s

What percentage of employees know about investing in their 401(k) program at work?

About 66% of employees know what investment choices their company offers; the remaining 34% have no idea that they can invest in their 401(k) program at work. Another 25% are very knowledgeable, actively managing their own investments.



Close

This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App