Business Insurance

What types of insurance do I need if I operate a home-based business?

There are many types of insurance coverage available for a small, home-based business, including contents insurance, general liability insurance, product liability insurance, professional liability insurance, errors and omissions insurance, and disability insurance.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App