The Future

Saving For Education

What types of programs are available to help fund my child’s education?

If you are eligible, the federal student aid office has myriad programs to help parents and students fund their college or university expenses, including grants, campus-based aid, Stafford Loans, PLUS loans for parents, PLUS loans for graduate or professional degrees, and loan consolidation. More detailed information on each of these programs is available at


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App