Family Law


Can a minor birth mother consent to an adoption?

Many states require a minor mother to have a guardian ad litem appointed by the court before she can give proper consent to an adoption.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Law Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App