Credit and Bankruptcy Law


If there is an error on your credit report, what do you do?

You can start by contacting one of the three major consumer reporting agencies if you determined that information in your credit report is inaccurate or incomplete. You can contact the agencies as follows:


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Law Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App