Employment Law

Title VII

What if the EEOC finds there has been discrimination?

The EEOC will inform the charging party and the employer of its findings. It will attempt to reach conciliation with the employer to remedy the situation. If the conciliation is not successful, the EEOC may initial legal action on its own on behalf of the employee or it may issue a right-to-sue letter to the employee.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Law Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App