Family Law


Who can perform marriages?

In most states, persons authorized to marry are members of the clergy and judges. Arizona allows “duly licensed or ordained clergymen” and various judges or justices of the peace to perform marriages.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Law Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App