Automobile Insurance

After the accident, what should I do to begin the claims process?

You need to contact your insurance claims adjuster, who will ask you to obtain and submit a copy of the police report and report number to him or her.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App