Credit Cards

Finance Rates, Interest Rates, Introductory Rates

How do I dispute a charge?

You can call the toll-free number for your card, and after entering some information, you can navigate your way to a representative, who will set aside the charge temporarily, while your dispute is investigated, so that you do not have to pay the disputed amount that month. Then, after a period of time, 30 to 60 days, if the card company agrees with your dispute a permanent credit will be issued back to you for the charge.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App