Irs Audits

If I am ever audited, should I represent myself?

It is always better to have a tax professional represent you during an audit or inquiry. Seek the help from either your tax preparer (a CPA) or a tax attorney for a better outcome.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App