Surviving Financial Crises

Wills and Trusts

What about the deceased spouse’s health care bills that continue to come to me?

You may ask for debt forgiveness from the medical hospital or doctors’ offices. Otherwise, it must be paid for out of the estate.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App