Planning Ahead

Caring For Aging Parents

What is a higher level of care?

A higher level of care is needed when both the father and mother are incapacitated. In this case, you need to have home nursing, and perhaps even home medical care, which may be paid for, or partially paid for, by medical insurance. You have to put this in place, and at least investigate this before both parents are incapacitated. It is very important to monitor the health and well-being of both parents to see if this option may work better for you.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App