Savings and Investments

Investing in Gold

What is the biggest component of demand for gold?

Jewelry comprises roughly 68% of the demand for gold. This leaves 32% of the demand for gold emanating from technology and manufacturing demand, as well as investors purchasing physical bullion and holding it in hopes that it will appreciate in value.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App