Federal Taxes

What types of forms are there for filing a federal tax return?

There are three main forms—1040EZ, 1040, and 1040A


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App