Paying For Education

What types of programs are available to help fund my children’s education?

If you are eligible, the federal student aid office has a myriad of programs to help parents and students fund their college/university expenses, including grants, campus based aid, Stafford loans, PLUS loans for parents, PLUS loans for graduate/professional degrees and loan consolidation. More detailed information is available on each of these programs at


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App