Automobile Insurance

Whom do I call first when I am in an accident?

The first place to call is the local police in the area where the accident occurred, in order to get a police report.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App