Federal Taxes

What IRS form do I use to report dividend income from my investments?

The form you use to report dividend income from investments is IRS Form Schedule B, “Interest and Ordinary Dividends.” On this form, you report any interest that you have earned on your bank deposits, as well as any dividends that may have been distributed to you during the tax reporting year.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App