Federal Taxes

When am I supposed to file Schedule B?

You file Schedule B whenever you receive more than $1,500 in interest income from banks/credit unions, or if you ever receive dividends on your investments. You may also use this form if you accrue interest from a bond, unless that bond is tax exempt. Please see your tax adviser for further information.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Investing Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App