Surviving Financial Crises

Wills and Trusts

What should I do about my deceased spouse’s taxes?

The surviving spouse must file a tax return as normal, indicating on it the death of a spouse. You may be responsible for any taxes due.


This is a web preview of the "The Handy Personal Finance Answer Book" app. Many features only work on your mobile device. If you like what you see, we hope you will consider buying. Get the App